Kilim Weekender Bag #6
Description: Inspired by a visit to Istanbul, each kilim weekender bag is one-of-a-kind, handmade from vintage 50-to-100 year old handwoven Turkish rugs. Each weekender bag includes a button down side strap, a leather trimming and leather bottom, a woven cross-body shoulder strap, and a YKK zipper (Yoshida Kogyo Kabushikikaisha). Turkish kilim is extremely durable which will provide for long lasting traveling. Because each Turkish rug is unique, no two bags will ever be identical.
This bag is the perfect airline carry-on size, with an international flair. Weekender bag dimensions are 24" x 16" x 9".
Details & Care:
- Our weekender bag pays homage to the 'Bogie' bag. In 1947, Humphrey Bogart commissioned a personalized canvas and leather duffel bag which became known as the 'Bogie' bag.
- Weekender bag dimensions are 24" x 16" x 9" (Standard airline overhead dimensions).
- One-of-a-kind design.
- Repurposed using patchwork kilim rugs or a solid kilim rug.
- Made from 50-to-100 year old Kilim rugs.
- Woven cross-body strap.
- Leather trimming and leather bottom.
- YKK zipper.
- Handmade In Turkey.
- Very durable.
- If Kilim is wet, dry it with a soft cloth or towel. You can let it air dry.
- Use a suede brush in circular motion against it to remove dirt.
Res Ipsa products are made with love using repurposed fabrics. We believe that you get back what you put out. Please handle with care so that the product will last.