Inspired by our travels to Japan, this unisex reversible satin souvenir jacket is our latest limited edition run. A favorite of tastemakers like Mick Jagger, Pharrell Williams, and Ryan Gosling, the souvenir jacket (in Japanese: sukajan) gets is name from the post-World War II years when American soldiers stationed in Japan brought home these ornate, handmade satin jackets as a souvenir of their time in the Pacific theater (hence the name). Iconic sukajan jacket motifs include embroidered traditional Japanese imagery like tigers, eagles, dragons, Mt. Fuji, and cherry blossoms.
Details & Care:
Our latest limited edition satin souvenir jacket features embroidered tigers and embroidered eagles on opposing sides. The designs are faithful to original 1940's archival Japanese designs.
- Size small has a 38-40" chest.
- Size medium has a 40-42" chest.
- Size large has a 42-44" chest.
- Size XL has a 44-48" chest.
- Size XXL has a 48-52" chest.
- Blue body side features embroidered eagles with white and blue striped sleeves.
- White body side features embroidered tigers with all-white striped sleeves.
- Metal zipper.
- Elastic wrists and waistband.
- Two front pockets on each side.
- Opposing embroidered tigers and eagles on the fronts and backs of the jacket.
- Made with satin (rayon).
- Machine wash on gentle, cold.
- Hang dry.