Shop Vintage 501 Denim (Please DM us on IG or email us firstname.lastname@example.org to see more inventory from our retail locations)
● Start with Brunch at Mawa’s Kitchen at the ABC.
● Head back into town and rent an electric bike for the day.
E-bikes eliminate the need for a car and crowded bus trips
● Ride over to the gondola and grab a passenger pass for lunch.
We love lunch at the Sundeck for the views and good company
● Descend Aspen Mountain via the Silver Queen Gondola then head to Maroon Bells on your bike.
Maroon Bells is one of the most photographed landscapes in North America and looks best during the fall
● Head back into town after a long ride and refuel at Clark’s Oyster Bar for happy hour.
A great place to sit outside for oysters and half price martinis from 3-5, plus $8 shot & beer all day @clarksaspen https://clarksaspen.com/
● To experience a true Rocky Mountain high, stop by Dalwhinnie Farms Dispensary on your way to John Denver Sanctuary for premium Colorado cannabis products.
John Denver Sanctuary is the perfect spot to park your bike and enjoy an easy walk along the river with tributes to John Denver throughout the trail @dalwhinniefarms https://dalwhinnie.com/
● As the sun starts to set- head up the hill from John Denver sanctuary to the Living Room at the Hotel Jerome for a drink.
This is our favorite hotel in town and has plenty of history and stories @hoteljeromeauberge https://aubergeresorts.com/hoteljerome/
● If you’re feeling up for a true dining experience, try Monarch Steakhouse.
One of our favorite restaurants in town- start with the table-side caesar salad https://www.monarchaspen.com
● If you want something more casual- take a trip down Highway 82 to the Woody Creek Tavern.
A local favorite known for being Hunter S Thompson’s watering hole @woody_creek_tavern https://woodycreektavern.com/
● Finish the evening with a pastry or ice cream from Paradise Bakery in town.
Hopefully this list will get your trip off to a great start. Come see us at Res Ipsa 505 E. Hyman Ave for your day 2 itinerary!