Paint Dropcloth Workshirt #3
This Workshirt is made from a vintage American drop cloth canvas, being upcycled from no longer being useful into something colorful and functional. We honor the spirit of this careful repurposing and creativity by giving these fabrics new life as functional outerwear.
Our workshirt silhouette is inspired from the turn of the 20th century style in America famously worn and most popularly advertised for the working class, including railroad workers, farmers, and ranchers and more. The modern style jacket has endured over 100+ years.
Each workshirt is a unique piece that can never be reproduced. Featuring subtle repairs with hand-stitching, each patchwork jacket breathes a new life of its own and becomes a colorful conversation starter and not to mention easy to style as an outer layering piece.
Each workshirt is unisex.
Details & Care
- Size is a 42-44" chest and 29" in back body length.
- Sleeve length is 34" and changes 2" between sizes.
- Vintage canvas fabric
- Buttoned down front with tonal buttons.
- Two open, front waist patch pockets.
- One open, front chest patch pocket.
- 100% cotton.
- Machine wash cold. Hang to dry.
- Handmade in Marrakech.