Moroccan Blanket Workshirt #1
Our Moroccan Blanket Workshirt is made from vintage, hand-woven deadstock Moroccan blankets. We hand-select the heavyweight cotton fabrics in the souks of the old medina in Marrakech. Our workshirt silhouette is inspired from the turn of the 20th century style in America famously worn and most popularly advertised for the working class, including railroad workers, farmers, and ranchers and more. The modern style workshirt jacket has endured over 100+ years.
At our atelier in Marrakech, we work by hand to patchwork together the blanket fabrics into a one-of-a-kind shirt jacket. Each workshirt is a unique piece that can never be reproduced. Featuring subtle repairs with hand-stitching, each patchwork jacket breathes a new life of its own and becomes a colorful conversation starter and not to mention easy to style as an outer layering piece.
Each workshirt is unisex.
Details & Care
- Size is a 40-42" chest and 29" in back body length.
- Sleeve length is 34" and changes 2" between sizes.
- Hand-woven patchwork blanket fabric.
- Buttoned down front with tonal buttons.
- Two open, front waist patchwork pockets.
- One open, front chest patchwork pocket.
- 100% cotton.
- Machine wash cold. Hang to dry.
- Handmade in Marrakech.