Shearling Suede Jacket
Inspired by the 1970's casual aesthetic when the style exploded into luxury wardrobes, our brown shearling suede jacket is handmade in our Marrakech atelier. We hand-select each suede hide in Marrakech. Embodying our commitment to zero waste, we use post-industrial surplus leather from the food industry.
The fit is the equivalent of a men’s medium. Each jacket is unisex.
Details & Care:
- Size medium has a 26" front body length, a 27" back body length, a 40" chest, and a 34" sleeve length.
- Buttoned down with metal buttons.
- Long sleeves with snapped cuffs.
- Two open, front waist suede pockets.
- Collar and front body from rugged plush shearling.
- Lined in front with leather.
- Back is full suede.
- Spot clean with suede brush and professionally dry clean for more serious stains.
- Handmade in Marrakech.